Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Low IQ, thats ok. I like my girls dumb that way."

this is hilarious. what else can we do but laugh at sarah palin? lyrics below!





They say when you go black you dont go back, but that aint true,
Cause I voted for Obama, now my balls are blue.
Sarah Palin, I wanna come back to you, I wanna be in your red instead, girl, Im fallin for you.

I cant control myself. Thinking bout Sarah Palin 2012. My opinion poll Favors you %100
Misses Palin, please be my next President.

Old man McCain tapped you for his VP
When youre president, girl, you can tap me any day of the week.

They say you need some foreign policy? Sarah baby, Im a country, come colonize me.

Who cares about Afghanistan, or Healthcare reform
Who cares about Iraq, only rack I care about is yours

Let me come inside oval office, when you get frisky.
You can be my Bill, Ill be your Monica Lewinsky
No Cigar, Grab a taco, Show me where you want the beef,
Baby, I will make you scream.
Ill give your taco sour cream.

Am I turning red? Well, Sarah, youre the reason.
You like to hunt meat? Well, Baby, I am in season.

I saw you do some stand-up, on the Jey Leno show, it was alright
But I gotta be honest, y3ou made something else stand-up that night

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF, Thinking bout Sarah Palin 2012.
My opinion poll Favors you %100. Misses Palin, please be my next President.

Your baby had a baby, maybe you could a stopped her,
If you werent shooting wolves from a helicopter.

But its ok, youre pro life
And im pro you becoming my wife.

Like the Iditarod dog sled team,
you got the medicine you need

cause now you got a TV show on TLC.

I follow you on facebook, I follow you on twitter,
I follow you on FOX news, when Im on the shitter.

But in 2012, itll be time to leave Fox,
Cause Im gonna put my Ballot in your box.
You want a bridge to the Nowhere forest, well baby heres a bridge to the chorus.

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF, Thinking bout Sarah Palin 2012.
My opinion poll Favors you %100. Misses Palin, please be my next President.

sexy glasses with no rimsyou still make my head spin.
Pants suit, shot-gun, lipstick. Im in love.
Low IQ, thats ok. I like my girls dumb that way.
Theres Nothing more you gotta say, you dont make sense anyway.

I just read your book, Sarah, youre so damn naughty,
I want you to go rogue all over my body.

Lets fight for freedom, cause freedom aint free
Well have a Glenn Beck, mad hatter Tea party

You can see Putin and the Russians, from your back door, Baby who knew?
I can see myself, Russian to your back door, and Putin some babies in you.

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF, Thinking bout Sarah Palin 2012.
My opinion poll Favors you %100. Misses Palin, please be my next President.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...